No matter the season this artisan made, ethically sourced silky-soft chiffon scarf is sure to be a well loved go-to!
- Size: About 77-78'' long by 15-16'' long (variation is typical due to the handmade nature of the item)
- Material: 100% Chiffon rayon
- Semi-mesh weave gives the fabric a chic transparency while maintaining durability
- Ethically made, fairly traded
- Made in Indonesia by a print-house specializing in Japanese printing techniques, then tailored by an independent group of sewers from Bali - Pokoloko works directly with these artisans
- Care: Handwash, lay flat to dry
Pokoloko believes in ethical ways of doing business and, in that regard, they strongly oppose mass-scale production. Rather they highly value, and implement, the fair trade model. All Pokoloko products are handmade by skilled artisans from around the world - most notably in Turkey and Ecuador. From hand-picked yarn to traditionally styled looms, you'll be sure to receive the most authentically made towels, hand towels, and more!