Your kiddos will love these comfy, easy to wear masks as much as you will! Handmade in Portland, Oregon with care. For each mask sold $1 goes to The Oregon Food Bank to help combat the current food shortages in the city's most vulnerable communities.
- 100% Cotton Face Mask
- Features: elastic ear straps & internal wire nose bridge
- Mask is pleated to allow for proper fit
- Size: measures 4" x 6" when expanded
- Care: to extend life of the mask hand wash with warm water
- Note: The CDC does NOT recommend a child under the age of 3 wearing a mask, please refer to them for most up to date & accurate info
- These are not medical grade masks and are meant for civilian use. Masks will have either black or white elastic depending on availability. Due to the current public health concerns, masks are non-returnable items.
- After donation all profits from this product will go towards keeping the small biz that makes them running and their sewers paid.
Dana Herbert Accessories was started by Dana herself born of a love of sewing, design, and making things. She wanted to be self-employed so she could support herself & her two girls while continuing to be home with them. She knew she could be off and running if only she could find the right product, and then it hit her: the velvet scarves she had made for friends and family one holiday season that had been universally loved and fun to make! Starting with scarves and quickly branching out into other accessories as her brand grew Dana has since expanded her line. We love that even as she grows Dana still makes sure all products are handmade & sewn in Portland, Oregon where her brand was born and she calls home to this day!