Designed by our store owner's husband, Nat, these shirts are as locally (to Philly) made as you can get - even the screen printing is done in Philadelphia. What better way to honor our city?
- Design features landmarks including: the Ben Franklin Bridge, Citizens Bank Park, Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Rocky Statue, Boat House Row, Zoo Balloon, Fairmount Park, Franklin Institute, the Free Library of Philadelphia, One Commerce Square, Two Commerce Square, Comcast Center, One Liberty Place, Two Liberty Place, BNY Mellon Center, LOVE Park, City Hall, Independence Hall, and Liberty Bell
- Hand Designed in Fairmount, Philadelphia
- Screen Printed in Philadelphia
- Material: 90% Cotton 10% Polyester
- Machine wash inside out on gentle, line dry
Meet the Makers:
Husband of Ali's Wagon Owner, Nat, is a professor of environmental science at Villanova by day and everything else at night. About 6 years ago, Nat and Jessie, went looking for a Philly cityscape design similar to ones they loved of New York City and L.A. and found the concept didn't yet exist for Philadelphia. So, Nat started to hand draw all the landmarks we know and love in between the hours he dedicates to help run the store behind the scenes. These shirts are the first iteration of his design!