We love looking at the antique map printed on this coaster set to see what’s changed & what has stayed the same as the city of Brotherly Love has grown over the years!
These one of a kind coasters are made using authentic marble imported from the Mediterranean region. The coaster starts with cut marble that is then put through a tumbling process to give the edges of the stones an antiqued look that matches the antique map of Philadelphia they depict. The tiles are then cleaned before being printed using full color digital technology in the maker's Rhode Island factory and backed with cork.
- Made & Printed in Providence, Rhode Island
- 100% imported Mediterranean marble
- Marble used is carved from large blocks, meaning no two stones are ever alike. Variations in coloring, small fissures, and tumbling all add to the beauty and character of the natural stone.
- Cork backing to protect surfaces from scratches
- Screencraft uses extremely durable ink that is resistant to deterioration. However with enough years of sun exposure, you may see some fading. We recommend keeping your tiles out of direct sunlight.
- Map used is titled “Map of the Main Portion of Philadelphia”. It includes Philly between the Schuylkill and Delaware Rivers from one or two streets north of Girard down to Wharton Street just south of Washington Ave.
Screencraft is a Rhode Island based company making high quality decorative items and giftware. They specialize in taking antique maps of places their customers love and turning those maps into stunning household items that are both beautiful and useful. Everything is made using high quality materials in their Rhode Island factory.