This design from Paul Carpenter celebrates the beautiful, historic Boathouse Row! Did you know that Boathouse Row is a National Historic Landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places? Just another reason to love our little corner of the city!
- Original illustration is screen printed onto a high quality hoodie
- Sizing: Runs large, check size chart to confirm sizing
- Fabric: 80% Cotton, 20% Poly
- Jersey Lined hood
- Wash by itself before wearing!!
- Please note: The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing that gives the garment it's vintage character.
- Make sure to check out the other Paul Carpenter apparel in stock!
Paul Carpenter is a Philadelphia based multi-disciplinary visual artist, concentrating on graphic design, Illustration, printmaking, and painting. Living on the blurred edge where these mediums meet and mingle, most work implements layering of fundamental elements from each of these concentrations. Paul works full-time as a freelance illustrator and print-maker and all of his work is illustrated, designed, painted, and hand printed by him!