You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Beekman Brothers favorite has also quickly become a favorite with our customers! It's blended with vetiver and amber to create a warm and comforting fragrance. The rich, velvety wash comes from the combination of shea butter and Beekman's own goat milk.
- woodsy & Warm: goat milk (natural anti-inflammatory and anti-aging ingredient) enriched with shea butter, scented with vetiver & amber
- Farm to skincare promise: Beekman 1802 tries to eliminate harmful chemicals by featuring only botanical-based ingredients found on their local farms.
- goat milk based: goat milk is a proven natural anti-aging ingredient rich in vitamins and gentle on skin.
- free from sulfates, parabens, petroleums, & phosphates
- Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract (Kukui Nut Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate.
Josh & Brent founded Beekman 1802 in 2008, after being so inspired by the land and community surrounding their upstate-New York goat farm. The couple works closely with local farmers, craftspeople, & artisans to bring their local community of Sharon Springs, NY and their global community online a fine-tuned collection of well-made and body-healthy goods, from soaps to cheeses! You may recognize them from "The Fabulous Beekman Boys" - a tv reality show that spread their message of hard work, living seasonally, and neighborly sharing, all of which they attribute to their success. They pride themselves on paying fair prices for quality goods, working with their neighbors to help them grow their businesses, and producing their own goods seasonally on their own farm. (The couple actually uses the products they create, so you can be sure each bar of soap and each bottle of lotion is prepared with care!)